- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Right upper quadrant calcifications/stones/ABD
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholecystitis, acute
- ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), Right Upper Quadrant Calcifications/Stones, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Right upper quadrant calcifications/stones/ABD
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)