- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Pleural/subpleural thickening/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic lung lymphatics/carcinoma
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Pleural adhesions
- Chest exclusion X-ray, Chest Radiography, CHEST X RAY, Chest X-ray, CXR, CXR Chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray (procedure), Pleural/subpleural thickening, RADIOGR THORACIC, Radiographic procedure on chest, Radiographic procedure on chest (procedure), Radiographies Thoracic, Radiography of chest, Radiography of chest (procedure), Radiography of chest wall, Radiography of chest wall (procedure), Radiography Thoracic, Radiologic examination of chest, Thoracic cage X-ray, Thoracic cage X-ray (procedure), THORACIC RADIOGR, Thoracic Radiographies, Thoracic Radiography, Thorax X-ray, Xray, X-ray chest, X-ray of chest, X-ray of chest wall, X-ray thoracic cage, X-ray thoracic cage (procedure)
- External Links Related to Xray/Pleural/subpleural thickening/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)