- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Pleural laminar thickening/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Pleural adhesions
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Chest exclusion X-ray, Chest Radiography, CHEST X RAY, Chest X-ray, CXR, CXR Chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray (procedure), Pleural laminar thickening, RADIOGR THORACIC, Radiographic procedure on chest, Radiographic procedure on chest (procedure), Radiographies Thoracic, Radiography of chest, Radiography of chest (procedure), Radiography of chest wall, Radiography of chest wall (procedure), Radiography Thoracic, Radiologic examination of chest, Thoracic cage X-ray, Thoracic cage X-ray (procedure), THORACIC RADIOGR, Thoracic Radiographies, Thoracic Radiography, Thorax X-ray, Xray, X-ray chest, X-ray of chest, X-ray of chest wall, X-ray thoracic cage, X-ray thoracic cage (procedure)
- External Links Related to Xray/Pleural laminar thickening/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)