- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Pinpoint widespread micronodularity/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Intravenous talc/granulomatous lung dis
- Chest exclusion X-ray, Chest Radiography, CHEST X RAY, Chest X-ray, CXR, CXR Chest X-ray, Pinpoint widespread micronodularity, Plain chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray (procedure), RADIOGR THORACIC, Radiographic procedure on chest, Radiographic procedure on chest (procedure), Radiographies Thoracic, Radiography of chest, Radiography of chest (procedure), Radiography of chest wall, Radiography of chest wall (procedure), Radiography Thoracic, Radiologic examination of chest, Thoracic cage X-ray, Thoracic cage X-ray (procedure), THORACIC RADIOGR, Thoracic Radiographies, Thoracic Radiography, Thorax X-ray, Xray, X-ray chest, X-ray of chest, X-ray of chest wall, X-ray thoracic cage, X-ray thoracic cage (procedure)
- External Links Related to Xray/Pinpoint widespread micronodularity/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)