- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Phalanges tapering deformity
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysostosis multiplex
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, hand, Hand (Anatomy), Hand structure, Hand structure (body structure), Hands, Manus, Phalanges tapering deformity, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Phalanges tapering deformity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)