- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Perforated hollow viscus/newborn/ABD
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Meconium ileus
- 0-6 weeks old, ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, baby, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns, Perforated hollow viscus, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Perforated hollow viscus/newborn/ABD
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)