- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Paranasal sinus hypoplasia/dysplasia
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cleidocranial digital dysostosis
- Disease of accessory sinus, Disease of nasal sinus, Disease of nasal sinus (disorder), Disease or syndrome of the paranasal sinuses, Disease Paranasal Sinus, DISEASES OF THE NASAL SINUSES, Diseases Paranasal Sinus, Disorder of nasal sinus, Disorder of nasal sinus (disorder), Disorder of paranasal sinuses, dyscrasia, DYSPLASIA, Dysplasia (morphologic abnormality), DYSPLASIAS, PARANASAL SINUS DIS, Paranasal Sinus Disease, Paranasal Sinus Diseases, Paranasal Sinus Disorder, Sinus Disease Paranasal, Sinus Diseases Paranasal, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Paranasal sinus hypoplasia/dysplasia
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)