- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Ossification of achilles tendon
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Pseudogout syndrome
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders
- Diffuse idiopath.skeletal hyperostosis (DISH)
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone Heel, Bone structure of calcaneum, Bone structure of calcaneum (body structure), Calcaneal, Calcaneum, Calcaneus, Fibular tarsal bone, Heel Bone, Os calcis, Ossification of achilles tendon, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Ossification of achilles tendon
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)