- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Opacified maxillary antrum/Sinus
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Sjogrens sicca syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Sinus foreign body
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Opacified maxillary antrum/Sinus, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal, X-ray of nasal sinuses
- External Links Related to Xray/Opacified maxillary antrum/Sinus
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)