- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Occiput/upper cervical spine indentation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Arnold-Chiari syndrome
- Dandy-Walker anomaly/syndrome
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, Cx Cervical spine, Occiput/upper indentation, Set of cervical vertebrae, Spine.cervical, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Occiput/upper cervical spine indentation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)