- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Occiput/upper cervical spine indentation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Arnold-Chiari syndrome
- Dandy-Walker anomaly/syndrome
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, Cx Cervical spine, Occiput/upper indentation, Set of cervical vertebrae, Spine.cervical, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Occiput/upper cervical spine indentation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)