- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Newborn abdomen/fluoroscopy increase gastric peristalsis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Duodenum, atresia
- 0-6 weeks old, Abdomen increase gastric peristalsis, ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, baby, Fluoroscopic imaging, Fluoroscopic imaging action, Fluoroscopic imaging procedure (procedure), Fluoroscopies, FLUOROSCOPY, Fluoroscopy (procedure), Fluoroscopy technique, Imaging Fluoroscopy, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Newborn abdomen/fluoroscopy increase gastric peristalsis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)