- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For XRAY/Metaphysis widened flare lucent/shaft thickened dense
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysplasia, craniometaphyseal
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, long bones, Metaphysis widened flare lucent/shaft thickened de, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to XRAY/Metaphysis widened flare lucent/shaft thickened dense
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)