- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Mediastinal mass/Chest, Photophobia/Light sensitive, Diffuse Abdominal Pain
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy syndrome
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Neuropathy, autonomic
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Mushroom/Belladonna-like poisoning
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning