- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Maxillary antrum/sinus clouded/fluid level
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Sinusitis, acute
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Sinus foreign body
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Maxillary antrum/sinus clouded/fluid level, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal, X-ray of nasal sinuses
- External Links Related to Xray/Maxillary antrum/sinus clouded/fluid level
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)