- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Massive upper lobe fibrosis/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Chest exclusion X-ray, Chest Radiography, CHEST X RAY, Chest X-ray, CXR, CXR Chest X-ray, Massive upper lobe fibrosis, Plain chest X-ray, Plain chest X-ray (procedure), RADIOGR THORACIC, Radiographic procedure on chest, Radiographic procedure on chest (procedure), Radiographies Thoracic, Radiography of chest, Radiography of chest (procedure), Radiography of chest wall, Radiography of chest wall (procedure), Radiography Thoracic, Radiologic examination of chest, Thoracic cage X-ray, Thoracic cage X-ray (procedure), THORACIC RADIOGR, Thoracic Radiographies, Thoracic Radiography, Thorax X-ray, Xray, X-ray chest, X-ray of chest, X-ray of chest wall, X-ray thoracic cage, X-ray thoracic cage (procedure)
- External Links Related to Xray/Massive upper lobe fibrosis/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)