- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Mandible symphysis union failure/Jaw
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cleidocranial digital dysostosis
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, jaw, Jaw region, Jaw region structure, Jaw region structure (body structure), Jaw structure, Jaws, Mandible symphysis union failure, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Mandible symphysis union failure/Jaw
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)