- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Low diaphragms/bilateral/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Extrinsic/allergic asthma syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Emphysema/COPD/Chronic lung disease
- Bilateral, Chest, Chest region, Chests, DIAPHRAGM, Diaphragm (Anatomy), Diaphragm Respiratory, Diaphragm structure, Diaphragm structure (body structure), Diaphragmatic, Diaphragms, Diaphragms Respiratory, Low, Respiratory Diaphragm, Respiratory Diaphragms, Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic diaphragm, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Low diaphragms/bilateral/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)