- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Long bones narrow medullary canal/thick cortex
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Mulibrey Nanism syndrome
- Dysplasia, craniometaphyseal
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone and Bones, BONE BONES, Bones and Bone, Bones and Bone Tissue, BONES BONE, Long bones narrow medullary canal/thick cortex, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Long bones narrow medullary canal/thick cortex
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)