- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Long bones/cylindrical/lost metaphyseal modeling
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysplasia, craniometaphyseal
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hyperphosphatasia, hereditary
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Cylindrical Lost Metaphyseal Modeling, long bones, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Long bones/cylindrical/lost metaphyseal modeling
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)