- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Liver small calcific rings/radiolucent centers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Alveolar hydatid disease
- ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Liver small calcific rings/radiolucent centers, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Liver small calcific rings/radiolucent centers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)