- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Dyggve-Melchoir-Clausen dysplasia
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone of pelvic girdle, Bone Pelvic, Bones Pelvic, Coxal bone, hip bone, Innominate bone, Innominate bone structure, Innominate bone structure (body structure), Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis, Os coxae, pelvic bone, Pelvic Bones, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)