- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Dyggve-Melchoir-Clausen dysplasia
- ABNORMAL X RAY, ABNORMAL XRAY, ABNORMAL X-RAY, Bone of pelvic girdle, Bone Pelvic, Bones Pelvic, Coxal bone, hip bone, Innominate bone, Innominate bone structure, Innominate bone structure (body structure), Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis, Os coxae, pelvic bone, Pelvic Bones, X RAY ABNORMAL, X-ray abnormal
- External Links Related to Xray/Lateral Displacement Capital Femoral epiphysis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)