- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Increased pulmonary vasculature/Chest, Activity/Archeological digging/site
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders
- Transfusion, massive/repeated
- Fluid overload/iatrogenic
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Ventricular large septal defect
- Congenital heart disease
- Patent ductus arteriosis
- Pulmonary A/V malformation
- Shunt, left to right, cardiac
- Atrioventricular canal/cushion defect
- Pulmonary veins, anomalous/right atrium
- Pulmonary veins,anomal. drain hepatic
- Reference to Organ System
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary Edema, Left Ventrical
- Pulmonary edema, severe
- Congestive heart failure