- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Iliac/pelvis flaring deformity
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysostosis multiplex
- Acquired deformity of pelvis ((pelvic obliquity)), Deformity of pelvis, Deformity of pelvis (disorder), Deformity of pelvis finding, Deformity of pelvis observ, Deformity of pelvis observation, deformity pelvic, Pelvic deformity, pelvis deformity, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Iliac/pelvis flaring deformity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)