- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Hip epiphyseal Klein's line sign/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Hip/slipped capital epiphysis
- Abnormal, Arthralgia (hip), Arthralgia of hip, coxalgia, Disorder of epiphysis, Disorder of epiphysis (disorder), Epiphyseal disorder, Epiphyseal disorders, epiphysis, Epiphysis disorders, Hip arthralgia, Hip joint pain, Hip pain, Hip pain (finding), hip pain joint, HIP PAIN MUSCULOSKELETAL, Klein's line sign, musculoskeletal hip pain, Pain hip, Pain in hip, Pain in joint coxalgia, Pain musculoskeletal hip, Painful hips, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Hip epiphyseal Klein's line sign/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)