- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Enlarged pulmonary arteries/cardiomegaly/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Patent ductus arteriosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Pulmonary emboli, recurrent/Homans
- ARTERIES PULM, Arteries Pulmonary, ARTERY PULM, Artery Pulmonary, cardiac enlargement, Cardiomegaly, Cardiomegaly (disorder), Chest, Chest region, Chests, Cor bovinum, Enlarged, Enlarged Heart, ENLARGEMENT HEART, HEART ENLARGED, heart enlargement, HEART SIZE INCREASED, MEGALOCARDIA, PA Pulmonary artery, PT Pulmonary trunk, PULM ARTERIES, PULM ARTERY, Pulmonary arterial tree, Pulmonary arterial tree (organ part), Pulmonary arterial trunk, PULMONARY ARTERIES, Pulmonary artery, Pulmonary artery (trunk), Pulmonary artery structure, Pulmonary artery structure (body structure), Pulmonary Trunk, Structure of trunk of pulmonary artery, Structure of trunk of pulmonary artery (body structure), Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, Truncus pulmonalis, Trunk of pulmonary arterial tree, Trunk of pulmonary artery, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Enlarged pulmonary arteries/cardiomegaly/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)