- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Elevated anterior cranial fossa/Skull
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Hallermann-Streiff-Francois syndrome
- ACF Anterior cranial fossa, Anterior cranial fossa, Anterior fossa of cranial cavity, Bone of cranium, Bone structure of cranium, Bone structure of cranium (body structure), Bones of cranium, Bones of Cranium and Face, Cranial, Cranial Fossa Anterior, Cranium, Elevated, Fossa Anterior Cranial, Fossa cranii anterior, Set of bones of cranium, Skull, Skull bone, Skulls, Structure of anterior fossa of cranial cavity, Structure of anterior fossa of cranial cavity (body structure), Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Elevated anterior cranial fossa/Skull
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)