- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Dysostosis vertebrae/skull/metacarpals/long bones
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Hurler's mucopolysaccharidosis syndrome
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysostosis multiplex
- Bone of cranium, Bone structure of cranium, Bone structure of cranium (body structure), Bone structure of metacarpal, Bone structure of metacarpal (body structure), Bone structure of spine, Bone structure of spine (body structure), Bones Metacarpal, Bones of cranium, Bones of Cranium and Face, Cranial, Cranium, Dysostoses, Dysostosis, Dysostosis (disorder), long bones, MC Metacarpal, Metacarpal, Metacarpal bone, Metacarpal Bones, Metacarpals, Os Metacarpale, Set of bones of cranium, Set of vertebrae, Skull, Skull bone, Skulls, Structure of vertebra, Structure of vertebra (body structure), Vertebra, vertebra(e), Vertebrae, Vertebral, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Dysostosis vertebrae/skull/metacarpals/long bones
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)