- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Cupping distal ulna/Arm
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Menkes steely hair disease
- Bone of arm, Bone structure of humerus, Bone structure of humerus (body structure), Bone structure of ulna, Bone structure of ulna (body structure), Bone structure of upper arm, Bone structure of upper arm (body structure), Cupping, Humeral, Humerus, Ulna, Ulna/Ulnar, Ulnas, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Cupping distal ulna/Arm
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)