- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Chondrocalcinosis/knees
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Pseudogout syndrome
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperparathyroidism, primary
- Bone structure of knee, Bone structure of knee (body structure), Calc pyrophosph deposit dis, Calcium pyrophos arth/periarth, Calcium pyrophosphate arthritis and periarthritis, calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease, Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease (disorder), calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease, Chondrocalc.-pyrophosph.cryst., Chondrocalc.-pyrophosph.NOS, Chondrocalc.unsp.-site unspec., Chondrocalcinoses, Chondrocalcinosis, Chondrocalcinosis (disorder), CHONDROCALCINOSIS ARTICULAR, Chondrocalcinosis articularis, Chondrocalcinosis cause unspecified, Chondrocalcinosis due to pyrophosphate crystals, Chondrocalcinosis due to pyrophosphate crystals (disorder), Chondrocalcinosis due to pyrophosphate crystals involving unspecified site, CHONDROCALCINOSIS FAMILIARIS, Chondrocalcinosis pyrophosphate, Chondrocalcinosis unspecified, Chondrocalcinosis unspecified (disorder), Chondrocalcinosis unspecified of unspecified site, Chondrocalcinosis unspecified of unspecified site (disorder), CPDD, CPDD Calc pyroph deposit dis, CPDD Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease, CPPD (pseudo-gout), CPPD Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease, CPPD CRYSTAL DEPOSITION DISEASE, CPPD-Calc pyroph depos disease, Genu, KNEE, Knee region, Knee region structure, Knee region structure (body structure), Knees, Subdivision of knee, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Chondrocalcinosis/knees
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)