- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Chest Westermark sign/Oligemia/vessels cut off
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism, massive
- Chest, Chest region, Chests, deficit volume (plasma) (extracellular fluid), Depletion of volume of plasma AND/OR extracellular fluid, Depletion of volume of plasma or extracellular fluid, Fluid depletion, Fluid volume depletion, Hypovolaemia, Hypovolemia, Hypovolemia (disorder), Hypovolemias, Oligemia, Sodium and water depletion, Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, vessels cut off, Volume depletion, Volume depletion (disorder), Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Chest Westermark sign/Oligemia/vessels cut off
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)