- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Chest Westermark sign/Oligemia/vessels cut off
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism, massive
- Chest, Chest region, Chests, deficit volume (plasma) (extracellular fluid), Depletion of volume of plasma AND/OR extracellular fluid, Depletion of volume of plasma or extracellular fluid, Fluid depletion, Fluid volume depletion, Hypovolaemia, Hypovolemia, Hypovolemia (disorder), Hypovolemias, Oligemia, Sodium and water depletion, Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, vessels cut off, Volume depletion, Volume depletion (disorder), Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Chest Westermark sign/Oligemia/vessels cut off
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)