- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Cervical spine/spurs/narrow canal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spondylosis, cervical
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Canal Spinal, Canals Spinal, Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, Cx Cervical spine, neural canal, Set of cervical vertebrae, Spinal canal, Spinal canal structure, Spinal canal structure (body structure), Spinal Canals, Spine.cervical, spurs/narrowing, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, Vertebral Canal, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Cervical spine/spurs/narrow canal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)