- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Cervical spine narrow disk spaces
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spondylosis, cervical
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Cervical herniated disk syndrome
- Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, Cx Cervical spine, Disc space narrowing, Intervertebral disc space narrowing, Narrow disk space, Narrow disk spaces, Narrow intervertebral disc spaces, Narrowing disc space, Narrowing intervertebral disc space, Narrowing of intervertebral disc space, Narrowing of intervertebral disc space (disorder), Set of cervical vertebrae, Spine.cervical, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Cervical spine narrow disk spaces
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)