- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Cervical spine diagnostic
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Arnold-Chiari syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Jarcho-Levin Spondylocostal dysplasia Syndrome
- Bone struct cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra, Bone structure of cervical vertebra (body structure), Cervical spinal column, Cervical spine, Cervical spine structure, Cervical spine structure (body structure), Cervical Vertebra, Cervical vertebra unspecified, Cervical vertebrae, Cervical vertebrae (C I C VII), Cervical vertebrae (CI-CVII), Cervical vertebral column, Cx Cervical spine, diagnostic, Set of cervical vertebrae, Spine.cervical, Vertebra cervical, Vertebrae Cervical, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Cervical spine diagnostic
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)