- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcified medial meniscus/punctate/streak
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Pseudogout syndrome
- CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Heterotopic calcification, Medial Menisci, Medial Meniscus, Medial meniscus of knee joint, Medial meniscus structure, Medial meniscus structure (body structure), Menisci Medial, Meniscus Medial, Meniscus Medialis, Meniscus of knee joint medial, MM Medial meniscus, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, Tissue calcification, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcified medial meniscus/punctate/streak
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)