- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcified medial meniscus/punctate/streak
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Pseudogout syndrome
- CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Heterotopic calcification, Medial Menisci, Medial Meniscus, Medial meniscus of knee joint, Medial meniscus structure, Medial meniscus structure (body structure), Menisci Medial, Meniscus Medial, Meniscus Medialis, Meniscus of knee joint medial, MM Medial meniscus, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, Tissue calcification, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcified medial meniscus/punctate/streak
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)