- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcified Abdominal aorta
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Singleton-Merten syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Aortic aneurysm/leaking/symptomatic
- Abdominal Aorta, Abdominal aorta structure, Abdominal aorta structure (body structure), Abdominal Aortas, Abdominal part of aorta, Aorta Abdominal, Aorta.abdominal, Aortas Abdominal, CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Descending abdominal aorta, Heterotopic calcification, Pars abdominalis aortae, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, Tissue calcification, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcified Abdominal aorta
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)