- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcification in prostate/KUB
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hypervitaminosis D
- CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Genital System Male Prostate, Heterotopic calcification, Human Prostate, Human Prostate Gland, Kidneys ureter bladder X-ray, KUB X-ray, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, PROSTATE, Prostate gland, Prostates, Prostatic, Prostatic duct tree, Prostatic gland, Prostatic structure, Prostatic structure (body structure), Prostato-, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder (procedure), Tissue calcification, Tubulo-acinar gland of prostate, Xray, X-ray kidney/ureter/bladder, X-ray of kidney ureter bladder, X-ray of the kidney/ureter/bladder
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcification in prostate/KUB
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)