- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcification in prostate/KUB
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hypervitaminosis D
- CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Genital System Male Prostate, Heterotopic calcification, Human Prostate, Human Prostate Gland, Kidneys ureter bladder X-ray, KUB X-ray, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, PROSTATE, Prostate gland, Prostates, Prostatic, Prostatic duct tree, Prostatic gland, Prostatic structure, Prostatic structure (body structure), Prostato-, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder (procedure), Tissue calcification, Tubulo-acinar gland of prostate, Xray, X-ray kidney/ureter/bladder, X-ray of kidney ureter bladder, X-ray of the kidney/ureter/bladder
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcification in prostate/KUB
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)