- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcific opacity salivary gland/duct
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Stenson's duct/blockage
- Calcific opacity, Duct of salivary gland, Duct Salivary, Ducts Salivary, Salivary duct, Salivary duct structure, Salivary duct structure (body structure), Salivary Ducts, Salivary gland duct, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcific opacity salivary gland/duct
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)