- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Calcific deposit/shoulder
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Milwaukee shoulder/pseudogout syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Calcific tendonitis/shoulder
- CALCIFIC, Calcification, Calcified structure, CALCIUM DEPOSIT, calcium deposit substance, Calcium Deposit(s), Calcium deposition, Calcium Depositions, Calcium deposits, Deposit calcium, Deposit(s) calcium, Deposition calcium, Mineralization, Sholder Joint, shoulder, Shoulder (Anatomy), Shoulder region, Shoulder region structure, Shoulder region structure (body structure), Shoulders, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Calcific deposit/shoulder
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)