- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Bone central nidus/lytic lesion/subperiosteal, Family history/MEA/endocrine tumors
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 19 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Osteomyelitis, pyogenic chronic
- Calvarium Osteomyelitis (Citelli)
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Glucagonoma/alpha islet cell tumor
- Parathyroid adenoma
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome/gastrinoma
- Carcinoma, medullary, thyroid
- Endocrine adenoma syndrome 2B/MEA IIB
- Insulinoma/Islet cell tumor
- Pituitary adenoma
- Pituitary adenoma, ACTH secreting
- Osteoid osteoma
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Endocrine adenomata, type 2 (MEA2)
- Endocrine adenomata, type 1 (MEA1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Postural hypotension
- Hyperparathyroidism, primary
- Acromegaly (Gigantism)
- Cushing's disease/Syndrome
- Gigantism, pituitary