- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Bambooing spine calcifications
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Ankylosing spondylitis (Marie-Strumple)
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders
- Diffuse idiopath.skeletal hyperostosis (DISH)
- Backbone, Bamboo-like, CALCIFICATION PATHOL, Calcification Pathologic, Calcinoses, Calcinosis, Calcinosis (disorder), Column Spinal, Column Vertebral, Columna vertebralis, Columns Spinal, Columns Vertebral, Dorsal spine, Dorsal spine structure, Heterotopic calcification, PATHOL CALCIFICATION, Pathologic calcification, Pathologic calcification (calcified structure), Pathologic calcification calcified structure (morphologic abnormality), Pathologically calcified structure, Spinal Column, Spinal Columns, Spinal structure, Spinal structure (body structure), Spine, Structure of vertebral column, Structure of vertebral column (body structure), Tissue calcification, Vertebral column, Vertebral column (body structure), Vertebral Columns, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Bambooing spine calcifications
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)