- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Air-Fluid levels/RLL/Chest, Patient/Aplastic anemia
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tuberculosis, cavitary pulmonary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, liver
- Lung abscess
- Abscess pathophysiology
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Acute Lymphoblastic/lymphocytic leukemia ALL
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary infarction with cavitation
- Methenolone (Primobolin) Administration/Toxicity
- Androgen therapy