- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Air-Fluid levels/RLL/Chest, Event/Large fish die-offs
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pfisteria piscicida/epizoonosis
- Tuberculosis, cavitary pulmonary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, liver
- Lung abscess
- Abscess pathophysiology
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary infarction with cavitation
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Industrial dyes/solvents exposure
- Mercury salts/bichloride acute toxicity
- Mercury/organic/methyl (Minamata) pois.
- Pesticide poisoning
- Industrial chemicals exposure