- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Air-Fluid levels/RLL/Chest, European racial stock/population
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Fascioliasis/liver fluke
- Tuberculosis, cavitary pulmonary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, liver
- Lung abscess
- Abscess pathophysiology
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Factor II mutation (20210)
- Factor V Leiden mutation
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary infarction with cavitation