- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Abdominal calcified mass/FB in gut/ABD
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Gallstone ileus
- Foreign body gut
- ABDOMEN, Abdomen (volume), Abdomens, abdominal, Abdominal Calcified Mass/FB in Gut, Abdominal structure, Abdominal structure (body structure), Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Abdominal calcified mass/FB in gut/ABD
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)