- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Wrist shaking at night/for relief, Unilateral positionally altered arm symp.
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Hyperabduction syndrome
- Rotator cuff tear/shoulder
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pancoast tumor/syndrome
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cervical rib syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Acromioclavicular separation/arthritis
- Scalenus anticus syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Brachial/axillary artery occlusion
- Acute limb ischemia
- Axillary vein, traumatic thrombosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Deltoid bursitis
- Rotator cuff bursitis/tendonitis
- Tendonitis, biceps long tendon