- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Wound site tingling/paresthesias
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Snakebite (neurotoxic/coral/cobra type)
- Black widow spider bite
- Be the first to add a definition for Wound site tingling/paresthesias
- External Links Related to Wound site tingling/paresthesias
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)