- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Worm-like tremor/tongue spasms
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Tardive dyskinesia syndrome
- Muscle spasm, Muscle Spasm(s), Muscle spasms, Muscular spasm, Muscular Spasms, Myospasm, Spasm, Spasm (finding), Spasm muscle, Spasm muscle(s), Spasm Muscular, Spasm of muscle, Spasm(s) muscle), Spasms, Spasms (D), Spasms (D) (finding), Spasms Muscle, Spasms Muscular, Tongue tremor, Worm-like
- Be the first to add a definition for Worm-like tremor/tongue spasms
- External Links Related to Worm-like tremor/tongue spasms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)