- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Wile sign/lips vermillion border/skin overlap
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Syphilis, congenital
- Syphilis, congenital, late
- Be the first to add a definition for Wile sign/lips vermillion border/skin overlap
- External Links Related to Wile sign/lips vermillion border/skin overlap
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)