- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Weight gain, Neuralgia pattern/lateral forearm/thumb/index, Nocturnal awakenings Events Phenomenon
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Insulinoma/Islet cell tumor
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Depression, endogenous
- Anxiety/depression mixed/syndrome
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Preeclampsia/Toxemia of pregnancy
- Sleep apnea, obstructive type
- Reference to Organ System
- Congestive heart failure
- Congestive heart failure/occult/chron.
- Hypoglycemia, diabetic/treatment
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcoholism, chronic