- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Weber Neurologic Syndrome
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Mesencephalic/midbrain tumor
- Reference to Organ System
- Midbrain quadrigeminal plate/lesion
oculomotor nerve palsy and contralateral spastic hemiplegia usually from midbrain lesion involving corticospinal long tracts and third nerve nucleus.
- External Links Related to Weber Neurologic Syndrome
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)